Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking an Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager who will be responsible for project management, leadership, profitability, and client management for the project design team. Responsibilities include project management, financial performance, preparation of technical proposals and invoices, monitoring of project budgets, staff supervision, scheduling of key projects, and responsibility for the design tasks associated with civil engineering projects. The Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager will work within Autocad and alongside existing office staff and senior management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
Join our Civil/Site team and build your career alongside the best our industry has to offer. Whether facilitating a large warehousing complex, all-star sporting arena, residential development, or planning a mixed-use establishment in a downtown business district, joining Colliers Engineering & Design will accelerate YOUR success!
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (NJ).
• Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, NPDES permitting, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
• Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
• Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!