Colliers Engineering and Design is looking for a Landscape Architect to provide technical support on projects by performing a variety of landscape architecture related tasks and assignments including preparing design/analysis calculations; developing plans and specifications; graphics and renderings, preparing observation reports or feasibility reports; and conducting reviews and analyses for special projects. Will see that project tasks are complete, accurate, and in accordance with landscape architecture best practices.
• Assist in all aspects of the design process for landscape and lighting plans and park/recreation design including specifications writing and construction plan detailing and development.
• Participate in initial set up, progress and detailing of landscape plans working with AutoCAD.
• Check, review and schedule projects for CADD Operators and perform CADD work.
• Maintain awareness of project deadlines, project dates and budgetary guidelines.
• Coordinate submissions to various agencies.
• Collect project data and requirements.
• Perform plant material counts. Identifications and inventories.
• Prepare graphic presentation exhibits.
• Coordinate department printing needs.
• Perform landscape construction installation observation when required.
• Prepare landscape cost estimates as required.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture.
• Experience: 2-4 years of related experience to Civil/Site.
• Licensure/Certifications: Registered Landscape Architect preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of landscape architecture, AutoCAD and plant material for design and vegetation inventories.
• Skilled in graphic presentations.
• Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
• Proficient with Sketch Up, Proficient working knowledge with Photoshop/Illustrator/Visual/Land FX. Lumion program.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• GPS/GIS experience a plus.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!