Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking an Environmental Project Manager who will work as part of a team based out of our Holmdel, New Jersey office, and who will provide technical and managerial support for projects regionally. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, require little supervision and be capable of integrating and managing project teams. Typical projects are focused in remedial investigation, design, and action under varying regulatory programs (state and USEPA led) and include project management, preparation and implementation of work plans, data interpretation, and detailed reporting. This is an excellent opportunity for a mid- to senior-level professional looking to advance his or her career to the next level with a leading national environmental company.
• Manage and provide technical expertise on site investigation and remediation projects with complex technical and regulatory issues for a variety of clients in the private and public sectors
• Oversee multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables
• Prepare technical proposals (scope, schedule, budget) and support business development team efforts
• Review and write technical reports with senior guidance and review
• Appropriately delegate project assignments to project teams and mentor junior staff
• Support partners, account leads, and senior personnel on project execution and account maintenance
• Develop and expand client accounts via high-quality, dependable project delivery
• Participate in the continued growth and development of the consulting practice
• Bachelor’s degree in geology, engineering, or other science related field; advanced degree preferred
• 7-10 years’ relevant experience
• Professional license (e.g., PG, PE, LSRP) (LSRP preferred)
• Strong technical report writing skills
• Experience with project management tasks and tools including preparation of work plans; budget tracking/reporting; and project schedule tracking
• Strong technical skills in scoping environmental investigations, and with collecting, analyzing and interpreting environmental data
• Experience with subcontractor agreements, coordination and oversight
• Willingness to travel as dictated by project/client needs
• Understand the importance of health & safety with Maser Consulting projects
• 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and current 8-hour refresher required
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!