Colliers Engineering & Design seeks a qualified individual to help grow the Landscape Architecture business. This person will be responsible for developing the Landscape Architecture discipline in this market and regional markets as well as assisting in growing existing disciplines. Main responsibilities include developing business, building a staff and generating and maintaining clients and managing and producing the design work. Should have knowledge in the following areas: streetscape design, higher education/campus planning design, park/recreation design and amenity design.
• Qualified candidates will have their Landscape Architecture license in New Jersey and 10-20 years of experience in the Landscape Architecture industry in the private/public sector.
• Must be well versed in the area market and have a proven track record of generating revenue.
• Assist in all aspects of the design process for landscape architecture projects.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
• Landscape Architecture License in NJ, other states a plus
• Experience: 10+ years
• Extensive knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture project development including plant material, vegetation inventories, material specification, budgeting and project detailing.
• In-depth knowledge of the regulatory permitting process for the region.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
• Ability to manage staff.
• Experience with preparing proposals, developing budgets, tracking budgets and the associated financial management skills necessary to run a team and monitor the performance of the business.
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!