Colliers Engineering & Design is seeking a Billing Administrator to join our team! The Billing Administrator will work closely with project managers to ensure our clients are invoiced accurately and in a timely manner. The role includes, but is not limited to, entering and reviewing new projects into our accounting software including confirming that the project setup will meet client invoicing requirements, preparing invoices and submitting to the client, and producing reports as requested.
• Setup new projects and tasks in our accounting software
• Verify the setup of the project in the accounting software is in compliance by reviewing the contract/proposal
• Prepare draft invoices for Project Managers and collaborate with them to make required changes using our accounting software
• Monitor/Match expenses charged to projects with the labor charges
• Finalize and submit invoices to clients which includes preparing additional spreadsheets and/or assembling expense backup
• Prepare requested reports for Project Managers to help them manage the financial health of their projects
• Assist the collections department and project managers as needed to revise invoices or provide additional information to clients as needed for payment
• Digital filing of invoices and backup
• Perform other accounting tasks as needed
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required with strong skills in Excel
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
• Very strong attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Professionalism and effective communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Ability to work overtime when required
At Colliers Engineering & Design, our people are our most important resource. That’s why we are committed to providing all our employees with a safe, comfortable work environment, potential for career advancement, and the ability to impact society through their projects as well as Company sponsored activities.
This dedication begins with supporting a work life balance through a generous compensation package that includes: company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; paid pregnancy disability leave; short- and long-term disability insurance; life insurance; a company-matched 401(k)/Roth; paid time off that includes parental and military leave; employee referral and professional license bonuses and a straight time policy that compensates exempt employees for billable hours worked in excess of 40 billable hours within a work week.
We have also created an internal culture that provides the resources and technology needed to encourage personal and professional growth opportunities through reimbursement for education; a free in-house resource for hundreds of educational and self-enrichment courses; mentorship program; wellness program; Women’s Organization and ongoing philanthropic opportunities.
Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals, so we can help you Accelerate Your Success!